Do you know of a relevant event that you think the network should know about? Share with us, and we'll help spread the word:
- We will post sponsorship information in January, with registration opening in February.
- Our Speaker, Scholarship and ABIE Award information will be available in late January, with submissions opening in February.
- We recruit for volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Check often for updates.
- General registration will open in mid-summer. We will post pricing and details in early summer.
- Logistical information (conference services, shuttle routes, child care, etc.) will be posted in late summer to early fall.
For additional information please visit: https://anitaborg.org
Join a global network of leaders dedicated to building sustainable solutions to poverty.
For additional information please visit: www.opportunitycollaboration.net/
Be part of this vital conference for women in statistics and data science!
Concurrent and Speed Abstract Submission will be open March 1–April 20.
For additional information please visit: www.amstat.org/wsds
Started in 1994
Open to the Public
Save the Date!
Girls Inc. of Alameda County’s signature fall gala—known as Taste— will engage 500 Girls Inc. supporters and friends from a wide cross-section of industries, feature top female Bay Area chefs, and highlight the power of Girls Inc. programming.
Join us in driving an inclusive future for everyone.
During 2.5 powerful days, we'll explore tech jobs, access and opportunity, empathy and allyship, inclusive and accessible design, creating inclusive teams and so much more.
Now more than ever we must come together to drive solutions: as executives, hiring managers, human resources, data scientists, educators, entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers and diversity and inclusion advocates.
This is the biggest gathering of Agribusiness Educationist, Agribusiness Companies, Agribusiness Researchers and Stakeholders in West Africa to discuss on ways to unravel evolution of strategies and ensure self-sufficiency and improvement in the level of technical and economic efficiency in food production.
For additional information please visit: www.agricshow.com
TEDWomen is a three-day conference about the power of women and girls to be creators and change-makers. The program of speakers, workshops, events — and daring discussions — has sparked some of TED's most iconic moments yet.